Kamal: New Year, New You?

Happy New Year! 2016 is upon us already. Can you believe it?!

January is a good time to set those New Year resolutions. You’re probably thinking “Wow that nonsense again,” Sigh. Seriously just give it a thought maybe you had something planned this year but postponed it or forgot about it.

What did I do?

I found a whiteboard and board marker (you can use a notebook, apps on laptop or phone apps) then I made a to-do list that I knew I wouldn't really do. Boy was I wrong. Since it was on a whiteboard I looked at it every day and slowly I completed all of it. One action led to another and so forth. Who knows how much work you can get done?!

So if anyone reading this thinking about coming Cadbury or for those who already attend the college - What should you expect?

The setting, the timetable, the lessons, the people, the College. Cadbury is quite different to a school, which is something I personally absolutely love.

On the other hand there were a couple things I was worried about. To begin the people; how on earth do you get along with people you have never spoken to? When in lesson perhaps ask your peers around you what other subjects they chose, and give them your opinion. This will be your first conversation starter. The second should be lessons timings some people would have completely different start times and end and since you wouldn’t see them often find people with similar timetable layouts and then you would have people you should see daily at the same times. Last but not least be yourself people tend to like people with unique personalities so don’t try to blend in.  

Life is too short to spend time being someone else’- Reality

Hope you enjoyed this month’s blog ;-)