Jasmine: 2016 Academic New Year’s Resolutions!

I wanted to do another quick blog update wishing everyone Merry Christmas, and if you don’t celebrate Christmas, happy holidays and I hope you enjoy your well-deserved break!!! 

I’m literally going to be spending the first week sitting in my house, binge-watching TV shows I have missed out on and staring at Youtube videos until the early hours of the morning (Thatcherjoe and Caspar Lee - I am looking at you both).

To be fair, the second week will be more revision based, but not as heavy as it has been the last few months, because it’s Christmas! I love Christmas time!

Does anyone have any New Year’s Resolutions? My ones are mainly based on academia (Geek alert is blaring loudly here).

My first one is just to keep up with my revision timetable, to make sure I don’t freak myself out around exam times and make sure everything goes smooth and well. It’s easy revision though, nothing too stressful.

My second one is to achieve my dream grades to make sure I get into the University I want to get into. (These resolutions are SO BORING; I can totally see that, I’m sorry). It kind of links into the first resolution really, by me just making sure I am prepared for exams well in advance and making sure my revision is done early, and thoroughly.

And then my third one is not academic at all, but it’s to start my own Youtube channel (Gasp, I know! I’m terrified!).

What a random blog post.

See ya!